For Quick link with Bharain eGovernment Portal, Please Click here: www.bahrain.bh
About the Service
This service is provided to the individual by Electricity and Water Authority. Individuals can pay their water and electricity bill through this service by providing simple information available on the bill.
A Quick Guide
How to Pay Your Bill through EWA Website?
1. Go to the website and Choose the language you prefer (English or ÚÑÈí) Then Click on eServices then click on bills payments, you will be linked to eGovernment Portal.
2. Choose the type of ID, either CPR or CR. Then Enter the ID number as applicable then customer Account number then Click on (Submit)
3. Bill information will be displayed, including Customer account number, name and total amount due then select Payable Amount then Click on (Continue)
4. Select your payment mode either Credit Card or ATM Debit Card ATM (BENEFIT) & enter corresponding Card Information to complete payment then Click on (Continue)
5. Enter your Card details by completing all fields then Click on (Continue)
6. Ensure that the bill information are correct, if yes Click on (Pay)
7. You can print a copy of the receipt for future reference.
For any queries or information,
8:00 am to 8:00 pm
(Saturday to Thursday)